Saturday, December 31, 2011

BloggeRhythms 12/31/2011

For the last entry of 2011, I found a blurb on the Drudge Report that really sums up the liberal mentality for me.

A "veteran" reporter, Keith Koffler, has a web site, White House Dossier, in which he says he holds the White House accountable via his postings. And today his comments address the president's Hawaiian vacation.

According to Koffler, the vacation cost $4 million, most of it taxpayer funded, and from there Mrs. Obama asked "Do any of President Obama’s supporters have $3 to spare for his reelection?" He goes on to suggest that "This is approximately like coming upon Warren Buffett on a street corner with a McDonald’s cup asking if he can have 15 cents." Koffler also reports her request was part of an email sent to the Obama 2012 list today.

As for me, I have no problem whatsoever in believing the reporting's accurate, I write about the parasitical frauds making up the Democrat party quite often. Except, my questions aren't so much about the party leadership, because it's obvious that they're all self-serving elitist thieves. The one's I wonder about are those dumb enough to buy the BS over and over, year after year, and wind up paying dearly for the self-destructive quagmire they continually put themselves in.

So I guess what it all comes down to is the same old phrase by PT Barnum, that there's a sucker born every minute, which I surely don't doubt. But I can't even come up with a description for those who are not only gullible the first time they're fleeced, but willingly keep going back for more despite how much they've been duped. And therefore I can only scratch my head in wonder that, apparently, folks really can be born with such low IQ's.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment