Saturday, December 10, 2011

BloggeRhythms 12/10/2011

You know there's not much going on in the world when after scouring the Web looking for items of interest, all you can find is a meaningless article in New York's Daily News about Donald Trump's planned debate.

And, as I've noted many times before, although he's really a waste of keystrokes, his brand of over-the-top self-promotion often riles me into typing. And what irks me the most is how the media in particular, give him a favorable forum without ever mentioning the fact that his track record indicates he knows less about how to run a successful business than your average Cocker Spaniel. Because almost every operation he's ever headed has either filed for bankruptcy or simply closed up, hanging other investors and lenders out to dry in the process.

What's worse, he isn't even a true entrepreneur in my view because he had a $400 million head start in inheritance from his dad, Fred. And though I could be wrong because I have no access to hard or certified information, my best guess is, the losses he's taken that are public record are far in excess of that, which logic says must be driving his actual financial worth closer to zero.

Nonetheless, I'm highlighting him again today because the News says he's considering cancelling his much-hyped presidential debate because, except for Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, nobody else is willing to show up. Even Michelle Bachmann who's apparently become close, according to him, has said "nope."

But, here's the part that intrigued me the most. Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman have slammed the event as a circus.

So, maybe I'm not the only one who thinks this bag of hot air is worthless which makes me feel somewhat better. But, I'd still like to see him truly exposed. Because as for me and all the folks I truly respect, we've all tried to play by the book, win, lose or draw. So, when someone else tries to skate through on BS and has no respect for my integrity or his own, it makes me smile just a little to see the seams start to split and cover my ears against the coming implosion.

That's it for today folks

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment