Friday, December 30, 2011

BloggeRhythms 12/30/2011

Perusing an article on the web this morning,  from the Des Moines Register about protesters, I had to go back and re-read it again. Because I naturally assumed it contained the usual incoherent, unfocused drivel these types spout, that I've never understood from the start. However, today's points seemed very clear, made some sense, and struck me to be important, but once again, I wondered why these folks were at a Republican caucus since the issues were all Democrat faults.

Then, as I continued reading, I found out that these protesters are actually anti-Obama and are seeking support from whoever wins the Republican presidential nomination. The demands they're making include:

"1. Ease the mortgage crisis by ending foreclosures
2. Stop accepting campaign contributions from Wall Street
3. Restore civil liberties by ending indefinite detentions
4. Finally step up as President and start listening to the issues of the 99% instead of the issues of Wall Street."

The reason I mention the subject is, I think it's quite interesting that the first coherent demands I've seen, whether one agrees with them or not, came from those calling themselves protesters but they aren't Democrats. And what that re-confirms to me is that Liberals generally make all kinds of noise and very loud demands, but never have viable solutions to problems other than satisfying their needs by taking all they can from somebody successful.

But now, perhaps, there's evidence that the protest issue isn't just a one-way street and that the solutions will come quite soon, in the voting booths.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment