Monday, June 6, 2011

BloggeRhythms 6/6/2011

This thing with Sarah Palin saying she was unaware of where Romney planned to announce his candidacy is still driving me bats, because I'm sick and tired of politico's assumptions that the voting public's not very bright. Beyond that, I sincerely hope the voter's prove my point by leaving her by the wayside.

However, it isn't only Palin who says things insulting to anyone with an iota of smarts, it's just about everyone who holds or runs for office. These empty suits stand there and spout any and all kinds of gibberish they believe their audience wants to hear, and then they go out and do whatever they damn please, no matter. And any citizen who doesn't understand that has to be living under some kind of rock.

At the moment we have a president who seems to do nothing but make speeches. And in those presentations rarely says anything that concurs with the facts. To that extent, it seems to me that every time he opens his mouth stock tickers decline simultaneously, and bankers add another unbreakable lock to their strongboxes, refusing to lend a quarter.

In the meantime, he's had remarkable success in a very short time toward socializing the nation, yet stands there and tries to demand that businesses invest. However, savvy business folks are wary of that because the U.S. economy's going nowhere but down, and this time around the bankers want to be paid back. And as far as the one's who really do want to grow are concerned, they're investing overseas.

And, as I've mentioned too many times in these entry's already, I might have a slightly different viewpoint than most. Because most of the time I have the sound off, because poltico's promises mean nothing to me, I've been around too long for that. So all I really see are the results without the hype and smoke of speeches. But, for the moment, this may be one of those times when the speeches and the performance truly are in perfect sync. Because I think the results clearly show that presently both are absolutely awful.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment