Sunday, June 5, 2011

BloggeRhythms 6/5/2011

Anyone who reads my entries knows by now what I think of politicians. The parasites in, or running for, office are two or three steps lower than pond scum. But, what really ticks me off is, how stupid they assume I am, as well as the rest of the voting public.

Rock star Palin apparently blew into some backwater town in some dinky East Coast state on Friday that's important to Romney, because that's where he was planning to announce his candidacy for the White House. Now, get this one, according to Palin, she didn't realize Romney's plans and had no intention of stealing his spotlight, for which she apologized.

Well, I think there's as much chance that she didn't know Romney's plans as the sun's not planning to rise. Because these politcos may be worthless, and incapable of original thought, but they sure as hell know every iota of their competitors plans and actions because that's how they survive. Just about the only thing they're good at is shredding each other, any way they can.

As for me, I couldn't care less about where Palin goes, or Romney either for that matter, as long as they don't come to my house, but by the same token, don't treat me like some kind of dunce. Because if I was really that moronic, I'd run for office myself.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment