Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BloggeRhythms 9/26/2012

Whereas today is an extremely important religious holiday for many in the nation, I think it’s also a very good time to cite a quote from Harry Reid who yesterday said about Mitt Romney: “He’s coming to a state where there are a lot of members of the LDS Church ... They understand that he is not the face of Mormonism.”
 
As for myself, knowing virtually nothing about Mormonism, I think Reid has taught me a lot. Because, judging by all of Romney’s actions I’ve seen I’d have to assume that Mormon’s are a hard-working, tax-paying, extremely charitable, family oriented group of highly successful people who go out of their way to help others wherever they can.
 
On the other hand, if Reed believes himself exemplary of a faith, I get a completely different picture. Because in his case I see a deceitful, lying obstructionist with no morals whatsoever, who’d say anything negative, regardless of truths, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances if he thought it would give him personal or political gain. Consequently, I doubt Reid’s comment has any religious validity whatsoever, but is just one more fabrication from a total political hack.
 
I also think that Reid is a very big help to Romney’s quest for the White House, because everything Reid does or attempts consistently backfires. And when you add his gaffes and distortions to his miserable performance in the Senate, you get the picture of total incompetence and unwillingness to help his own nation due to political bias.
 
Therefore, what Mitt  Romney really needs to make himself look unquestionably presidential is more ridiculous commentary from the vapid Harry Reid’s of the world.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment