Monday, May 6, 2013

BloggeRhythms 5/6/2013

I’ve posted many entry's over time regarding Hillary, who’s leveraged being the boss’ wife to a whole new level entirely. Most of my more recent thoughts centered on her never, to  my knowledge, accomplishing a single worthwhile or important thing on her own, yet retaining consideration as a potential presidential candidate.
 
Then last week, when it appeared that the Benghazi issue was soon to  finally be reviewed in Congress, I mentioned that perhaps now, the whole truth will come out, although the “whistle-blower’s” story’s had yet to surface. And, right after that, I wrote of my disbelief regarding Nancy Pelosi’s opining that “Hillary 'Would Be the Most Qualified Person to Enter the White House in Modern History,” listing several key examples in response, completely refuting Pelosi’s ridiculous statement.
 
I mention this again today because if I’d waited a few days before posting the preceding thoughts, I could have saved myself a few pages of keystrokes due to the following. 
 
This morning, I came across an article by James Rosen and Chad Pergram on Fox News.com containing a paragraph which, I think, pretty much sums up Hillary’s approach when things she’s responsible for go awry. And to get the full effect, I think you have to read it the way I did, with an open mind, just absorbing the words across the page, as follows:
  
“Clinton testified about Benghazi for the first and only time in January of this year, shortly before leaving office. She had long delayed her testimony, at first because she cited the need for the ARB to complete its report, and then because she suffered a series of untimely health problems that included a stomach virus, a concussion sustained during a fall at home, and a blood clot near her brain, from which she has since recovered. However, Clinton was never interviewed by the ARB she convened.”
 
Now, as I read the list of excuses for evading this important issue, given by the then Secretary of State of the United Sates of America, no-less, it came across to me as similar to a child’s solemn testimony that the dog ate her homework.
 
And what’s worse than that is her apparent incredibly low opinion of the intellect of others which seems to me similar to her husband’s when he infantily defined what comprises sex. And as for me, I would think  both of these supposedly intellectually gifted people could each come up with scenarios far better than the one’s they ultimately chose.
 
However, the point is, I think that regardless of the word’s used, the alibi’s illustrate the competency of the individuals involved. And in Hillary’s case her responses reconfirm that on her own, not only was she unqualified for the critically important positions she'd gained by nepotism, when tested under fire, even her excuses demonstrated no significant, impressive nor creative skill at all.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment