Monday, May 9, 2011

BloggeRhythms 5/9/2011

The more information that surfaces about the UBL raid, the luckier we are that the current administration has only eighteen or so months left in office. Because it becomes more obvious every time an administration official opens his or her mouth, they're all absolutely clueless.

This morning I saw a guy who says he's the president's national security adviser, his names Tom Donilon, and he raises double-talk to a new level. At least I hope it's double-talk, because if he really means what he says, he belongs in a home for the incurably stupid. This guy's contention is that it was fine to waste UBL, because we're at war with Al Queda, but water-boarding can't be done because it's outside the rules for interrogation. So, it's OK to blow an unarmed terrorist away in his own home and splatter his brains on the floor, but you can't dunk one of his cohorts in water because it's not humane.

So, my question for today is, when are these naive anti-war leftists going to wake up and realize that when fighting enemies who have no regard for human life, and whose sole desire is to eradicate the United States, we have to take every measure, regardless, to protect ourselves? But, as has been the case for as long as I can remember, these simpletons haven't a clue as to how things work in the real world.

Then I saw another quick blurb go by on the tube, about the administration's wanting to increase business relations with Brazil. That's when I said to myself; Gee whiz! Because I've been mentioning for almost a year now about the U.S. $2 billion loan guarantee to the president's boss, George Soros, for oil exploration in that country. And the squeeze has been on for almost as long where new American drilling is practically non-existent, thanks to government's refusal to allow them to succeed. Because, if we fill our own needs in the fuel department, Soros gets shut out, and so does his stooge.

But, in the meantime, if fuel prices keep rising and the economy keeps sinking and I can no longer support myself, I can disguise myself as an illegal alien and head out to San Francisco. The legislature there will support me for the rest of my life, and happily do it at taxpayer's expense.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment