Thursday, March 24, 2011

BloggeRhythms 3/24/2011

Had an AlGore moment this morning when I went outside to shovel the snow off my wife's car. Three days into Spring, and I was freezing my tail off with temperatures around thirty degrees. And I really don't know where the globe's actually warming, but I can tell you this much for sure...it's not around here.

Then, as I looked at the cloud my breath made in the frigid air I also considered the impact that carbon swapping has made in the world. Another Gore fostered scheme that has businesses and governments trading substantial currency and other assets of value for basically hot air.

So, I guess you really have to hand it to this guy because he's way ahead of the curve when it comes to rip-offs and scams, but I'd expect nothing less from someone smart enough to create the Internet in his spare time.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment