Thursday, August 16, 2012

BloggeRhythms 8/16/2012

According to The Hill on-line, President Obama has no intention of getting rid of Vice President Biden as his running mate. White House press secretary Jay Carney said, “Republicans are being “ridiculous” and trying to “distract attention” with their focus on Vice President Biden and his controversial comments earlier this week.
 
Now, ordinarily, I’d ignore Carney’s comments because his only job is to double-talk and divert, and I doubt anyone on earth really cares a whit about what he says or thinks. However, I’m mentioning him because of his further statement which was “it's an “obvious” attempt to take attention away from policy issues.”
 
When I stopped laughing, I sat down to type because I doubt that neither Joe Biden nor the entire administration have any policy issues they want to discuss. In fact, for quite some time now the incumbent himself has stayed clear of the White House, campaigning practically 24/7 and trying to divert attention from his actual record.
 
So, although I certainly don’t know what the Incumbent, Biden and Hillary discussed at their various meetings today, I doubt any of it had to with governance, serious issues facing the nation, or anything else except how to get two of the three re-elected. But to learn which two we’ll have to wait a bit longer.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment