Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BloggeRhythms 8/15/2012

I certainly haven't a crystal ball, and can’t predict future events either. If I could, I wouldn’t be sitting here typing, I’d be out making bets at the track. However, I wrote a while ago that I think the Dem’s will drop Biden from the ticket and more than likely replace him with Hillary. 
 
My rationale was, I believe Bill truly hates the POTUS and therefore think he only agreed to play a major role in the upcoming convention after forcing the president to soon replace Biden with Clinton’s wife. And I’m mentioning it again today because of a blurb I read this morning about comments made by Sarah Palin on Fox News.
 
Apparently, she “blasted Vice President Biden over his claim to a Virginia audience Tuesday that Republicans would ‘put y'all back in chains,’ and that her former 2008 rival ‘drags down’ the Obama ticket and should be replaced by Hillary Clinton.”
 
She then called Biden's comment "disgusting," considering the southern Virginia town where he was speaking is almost 50 percent black, going on to say, “If that's not the nail in the coffin, really, the strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary." She furthered feared the eventuality of Hillary actually joining the ticket whereas she thinks they’d then become much harder to defeat at the polls in November.
 
Then along the same lines, Rudy Giuliani on CNBC, questioned Biden’s ‘mental capacity’ to assume the presidency should anything happen to Obama and remarked, “I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it.”

Rudy went on to state “I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s just not very smart.
 
So, as for myself, I certainly wouldn’t be surprised to hear that some contrived incident or other, perhaps something calling for time away from the job, will cause the VP to resign for the sake of all due to the unknown time involved before he’s able to effectively return. But, however it gets accomplished, I still believe firmly that he’ll be gone by the time the convention’s finished. However, for the sake of making this an easy Republican win, I sincerely hope I’m wrong.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment