Sunday, October 16, 2011

BloggeRhythms 10/16/2011

I wonder if politicians ever get concerned that they have less than zero credibility with anyone who has an IQ that's larger than their shoe size. Primarily because the vast majority of those in office usually lie like rugs consistently.

And in the end, I guess it doesn't matter to them, because they surely understand that people don't really vote for them because they're thought of as individuals, but usually only have two alternatives to choose from in most elections. Consequently, if a cocker spaniel ran on the ticket of the voter's choice of party, we'd have to take incumbents out for walks several times a day.

And that leads me to today's commentary.

As I recall, back when the president was campaigning he made a lot of noise about the military and how we didn't belong on foreign soil such as in Iraq. I must admit, I'm not exactly sure of the details, because as I've mentioned many times before, I've never personally heard a word he's ever said. However, I'm pretty sure, from things I've read, he's promised his constituency which is made up of scads of cowards and slackers, that they'll never have to face the responsibility of serving in their country's military or have to defend it's safety overseas or anywhere else.

And then today I read that the president recently sent a letter to John Boehner that says, "... I have authorized a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield. I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S. national security interests and foreign policy and will be a significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central Africa."

Now, I have no problem with what the president's now done whatsoever, because I'm pretty sure he's getting solid input every day. But, regardless of the circumstances, and the result...I'm only focusing on the fact fact that he's broken just about every vow he campaigned on. And, my only wish is that someone would cut his microphone cord because I'm tired of reading about his only talent: continually double-talking anyone dumb enough to actually believe anything he ever says.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment