Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BloggeRhythms 10/24/2012

Fortunately, election day’s getting closer because I’m nearing terminal boredom. All of the parties involved; pollsters, pundits, party hacks and the candidates themselves have long since burned out and seem to be on verbal treadmills.
 
Regarding actual expectation however, I’ve not changed my mind for what seems more than three years. Because, as I keep repeating, with the exception of a solid union base that the incumbent bought and paid for some time ago with taxpayer’s bucks,  I can’t think of a population segment he hasn’t harmed significantly.
 
And whereas most folks tend to vote based on their personal feelings toward candidates, I simply can’t imagine enough of them satisfied with the incumbent’s performance to date or willing to suffer another four years of occupational gloom, world status doom and an increasing downtrend of lifestyle and diminishing future hopes during his watch
 
In summation, over the past four years ---actually six if you count the last two Bush years where the Dem’s had control of the Senate and House--- everything that was sold to the public by them as good turned out bad, while everything bad became worse, regardless.
 
So, simple logic’s been telling me for a long time now that the American voting public’s too smart to let themselves be conned again. And that means, not only a Romney win, but I truly expect a landslide, perhaps the biggest one there’s ever been.
 
That’s it for today folks
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment