Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BloggeRhythms 10/16/2012

Trying to figure out today’s efforts by Hillary to take the blame for Benghazi is a real stumper for me. That’s because the only things I know for certain give me no hints whatsoever as to why she did it.
 
For example, I know beyond doubt that all party’s on the administration’s side of the issue have no compunction nor concern about distorting truths regarding their actions of any kind. All that matters to them is appearance and personal or political gain. And that’s where the rub is, because I can’t figure out what’s in it for Hillary by taking the hit.
 
The way I see it, Hillary hasn’t got much time left to seek the presidency. However, if the incumbent’s reelected, the destruction he’ll cause next time around will likely set his party back for many, many, years. Or perhaps sink it completely forever. Therefore, she hasn’t a hint of a prayer of being elected in 2016. So, why should she help him now?
 
On the other hand, if Mitt Romney wins the White House there’s always a chance he’ll not perform as promised, opening the door for her to step in against him next time around.
 
Aside from all that, I doubt there’s anyone walking the planet that hates the incumbent more than Bill does. So, what’s there in this for him? Because here’s a guy who does nothing for free and so far I’m not aware of any payback he’s received. In fact, I’ve thought all along he’d turn right before the election, trying to sink the incumbent in return for the muscling out of Hillary in 2008.
 
Now, obviously I haven’t an inkling of a clue as to what’s really going on at the moment in this situation. But I do know something about the involved players history’s. And from that I suspect when it all sorts out, either the White House or Department of State  will be hard to see under a gigantic political mushroom cloud.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment