Thursday, October 14, 2010

BloggeRhythms 10/14/2010

Nothin' blogworthy today. Guess the pol's are all talked out, which makes sense because they didn't have too much to say to begin with.

I'm still working out kinks in a new business venture, so I don't have lots of free time. Started at five after four this am, it's now 5:12 pm and it ain't finished yet. But, I'm still having fun.

The only news item I saw worth a small mention was a comment from the Vikings that Nanette Favre may sit out a game or two due to "tendinitis." Now, I could be wrong, but I'm ninety-eight percent sure I saw the particular play that he got his "tendinitis" on. And it looked to me like some three hundred pound Jet lineman landed on Nanette's forearm. When Favre got up, he was holding his arm as if he was in real pain, and my comment at home was, "look at that, they broke his arm."

Now you have to give Farve credit I guess because he likes to tough it out. So a broken arm won't keep him on the bench. And it doesn't bother him at all that when he plays at less than peak, he usually costs his team big time. In fact, that's why the Jets blew him out two years ago, after he tanked the last five games he played, after he was injured. This time he cost his new team a win, because they were on a huge spurt before his "tendinitis" suddenly set in. But, as far as Favre's concerned, so what if they lost, because it's all only about him.

Then again, if his arm really is broken and he's finally forced to step down, this might be the perfect time for him to join the Dem Party. It seems they love to support arrogant losers.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment