Monday, March 8, 2010

BloggeRhythms 3/8/2010

Things might be looking up, because I've gotten no suggestions so far today to blog out permanently. Yet, it still isn't a very good morning. I was looking at my list of to do's just now, and for some reason decided to start putting my tax stuff together. After all, April 15th is almost here.

Like many others I guess, I certainly know what's going on regarding my financial condition and keep track rather often, especially since there's instant account access on the web. Nonetheless, the daily, weekly, and monthly ups and downs go along and one tries to adjust accordingly. And, certainly not speaking for anyone else here, but when I looked at the accumulated year-end data I got a double-barreled shocker. Regardless that I was generally aware of the downward shift in financial markets, when you look at the cumulative hit in the pocketbook, it's a humongous disaster.

So naturally, I considered once again, who caused it. The answer goes right to Washington, DC. Mindless politicians redistributing what they consider wealth, though for most of us it just about makes ends meet, and taking those funds and cramming them right down the chute.

Worse yet, when they discovered the horror show they'd caused, they sat down to do it again. Piling debt upon debt, adding worthless legislation on top of the brain dead pap they'd already written and then searching the planet for people to blame. Thus, I certainly hope that the indications we've recently seen, that incumbents are on their way out, is really true. For once, let somebody else pay the price for their ineptitude other than the public, and I certainly pray that it's them.

That's it for today.

Adios






No comments:

Post a Comment