Sunday, September 7, 2014

BloggeRhythms

Yesterday, the incumbent tried to mislead the public again, regarding his change of mind about taking executive action on behalf of illegal immigrants flooding across the wide-open southern border.
 
While his explanation on NBC's Meet the Press isn’t truthful, and rejecting the charge that the delay was meant to protect Democratic candidates worried that his actions would hurt their prospects in tough Senate races, it’s truly amazing how far his statement is from the facts of the matter. Here’s what he said:
 
"The truth of the matter is -- is that the politics did shift midsummer because of that problem," he said. "I want to spend some time, even as we're getting all our ducks in a row for the executive action, I also want to make sure that the public understands why we're doing this, why it's the right thing for the American people, why it's the right thing for the American economy."
 
However, as far as the “economy’s” concerned, a new report posted by Fox News, “puts the price of educating the thousands of illegal immigrant children who recently crossed into the U.S. at a whopping $761 million this school year -- as some school systems push for the feds to pick up the tab.”
 
Then there’s this from FAIR (Federation For Immigration Reform): “Wondering how illegal immigration is affecting your pocket book? [T]he fiscal burden of illegal immigration on the United States taxpayers was estimated at $113 billion in 2010.
 
Therefore, it should be an interesting explanation. Because it seems like it might be difficult to show how taking more than $113 billion out of taxpayer’s pockets and spending it on illegal entrants to the nation is “the right thing for the American people, [and] the right thing for the American economy." And after that, perhaps promoting the benefits of job-killing excessive legislation while half the nation’s on welfare might be helpful as well. 
 
On another matter that won’t go away any time soon, “A U.S. security team in Benghazi was held back from immediately responding to the attack on the American diplomatic mission on orders of the top CIA officer there, three of those involved told Fox News’ Bret Baier.”
 
What’s most interesting, and upsetting, in this case is the reaction of Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, one of the victims of the 2012  Benghazi terrorist attack. 
 
Reacting to the reports from the officers Ms Smith said that “Hillary Clinton and President Obama killed my kid.”
 
When she was asked “how do you feel about America and the government, and what would you say to President Obama and Hillary Clinton now?” She responded “oh, don't ask me that. I don't like them very much. I love my country. I love my country desperately, but we've got some rotten people in there running it, rotten people making decisions, and I don't like that! I love my country. I do not like the politicians and I want them out! They killed my kid and they killed the other three guys and they're going to keep on doing it as long they as they keep them in there! They make rotten decisions.”
 
She also declared “I want Hillary to come up [say] it was me, I made a mistake. I blew it. I'll never do it again.”
 
So, putting today’s items together adds up to another bad one for the administration, and particularly two of its top representatives. One of which is watching his presidential legacy falling apart while the other probably won’t even get the chance to build one.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment