Friday, March 15, 2013

BloggeRhythms 3/15/2013

According to, Economic Policy Journal.com via Drudge: “Chelsea Clinton is buying a $10.5 million spread right across the street from Madison Square Park, reports NyPo. The apartment is 5,000 square feet and is located in the Whitman.”
 
When I read the blurb, countless thoughts flashed through my head about where the money could possibly have come from. Thoughts about kickbacks, extortion, bribes, theft, phony book sales and just about anything else you can dream of likely done by her parents. Because there's no way on earth the bucks’ll come from Chelsea herself who I don’t think is even employed.
 
But while I was considering just how much of the old Clinton stuff to dig up to make my point, I found the following entry at the end of the article by a reader,1amspartacus, who put the hypocrisy perfectly in a reply.  
 
“Ahhh yes, a mere $2100 per square foot - two times the annual income in:

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Benin
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gambia, The
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Kenya
Korea, Dem Rep.
Kyrgyz Republic
Liberia
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mozambique
Myanmar
Nepal
Niger
Rwanda
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
Zimbabwe
Sleep well my children...”
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment