Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BloggeRhythms 11/6/2012

Voted this morning at 7:55AM without a hitch. That’s the best break we’ve had in weeks, because we still have no phone, TV or internet services although we’ve been promised a fix.
 
As far as the election itself goes, I’ve been tuning in to various radio stations and listened to several pundits. The general consensus seems to be that Romney will win in a sweep, unless he loses. And in that case, the incumbent will keep his job except if by chance, his challenger beats him.
 
Listening to Rush, Shawn, John Gambling and several folks at NPR, I learned that after not tuning in for the past five or six years their shows are still eighty-five percent commercials, their rhetoric’s exactly the same, and I haven’t really missed a thing at all. However, after getting tired of switching my radio off and on to avoid the sponsors, I decided to simply tune out and wait till’ tonight to find out who wins which is the same as those “experts” will do because they have no crystal balls either.
 
So, with still no access to other real news, I’ll shut this down for today. However, if Mitt really does sweep I hope some of you readers will go back and look up my long ago predictions that he would. It won’t get me anything other than the satisfaction of being correct, but in an election as important as this one, it’ll make me feel very good.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment