Thursday, November 22, 2012

BloggeRhythms 11/22/2012

After wishing all of you a happy, peaceful, Thanksgiving, I was going to try to briefly describe what mine are typically like. But that would require considerable space to accomplish. For example, it might take a page or two just to describe why my immediate family forbids me to speak whatsoever at gatherings with others, and sits on pins and needles, watching the clock, wondering when a verbal time-bomb might go off.
 
And then, just this morning, perusing Drudge on-line I came across an article from CBS DC, which pretty much parallels my holiday history. The writer did a much better job of concisely covering the subject than I could, so I’ve included a link you can click on.
 
 
Hoping you all enjoy your day too,
 
That’s if for today folks
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment