Saturday, June 8, 2013

BloggeRhythms 6/8/2013

Now that we all know everyone’s keystrokes are constantly being policed, monitored and reviewed by the administration, I’ve no doubt that my typing days are most likely numbered. So, in the event that my blog-site suddenly disappears, there’s a very good chance its because I’ve been taken into custody and will be in a basement of one of those huge buildings in the desert housing zettabytes of captured data and probably me as well.
 
Consequently, although I have no idea who my readers actually are for the most part, I’d be extremely pleased if at least one of you takes the time to sound an alarm when I disappear and tries to find me and get me out. I thank you for that in advance. 
 
On the bright side of the subject though, the data-mining program’s being run by the incumbent’s administration, which means that there’s very little chance that it will work very well at all.
 
Along the same lines, for quite a long time now I’ve been certain that the incumbent’s strings are pulled by someone else, because he hasn’t the experience, knowledge or capabilities required for the job. In that regard, George Soros was always one whom I thought might be the one calling the shots. But in recent months, though, Soros seems less and less involved.
 
Then today I came across a short item on Fox Nation on-line via Drudge which subtly strengthens the point that the incumbent's words, actions and deeds are most probably orchestrated by others than himself. 
 
The article states that “President Obama strolled out to the podium today in San Jose, CA and was immediately at a loss for words. Not only did the President not have teleprompter, his aides forgot his speech. 
 
“My remarks are not sitting here,” the President declared awkwardly.  “I’m uhhh….people….oh goodness….uhhhh...folks are sweating back there right now.”
 
The article then continues: “President Obama, who’s often mocked for an over-reliance on scripts, shifted uncomfortably smiling for several moments buying time. An aide sprinted out with a hard copy of the speech, tripping at one point, adding to the drama.”
 
So, although I’m still absolutely clueless as to who’s behind the scenes writing and directing the action, I’m now more certain than ever that it’s absolutely not the incumbent himself.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment