Thursday, September 8, 2011

BloggeRhythms 9/8/2011

Big night tonight. Folks all over the country are counting the minutes until the huge event, most can hardly wait.

Some are wondering if it'll just be the same old, same old, simply repackaged to look like something new, or if perhaps, there'll really be something more exciting offered. The event itself is expected to be a sell-out crowd-wise, likely standing room only, except for two or three big names who said they'd just as soon watch on TV or read a recap in the press. But, I guess that's to be expected, there are always dissidents and grumps who prefer not to march with the crowd.

I myself am very eager to tune in, because, like most everyone else I'm looking forward to a new season and anticipate that what I see and hear will be very uplifting. And that's why I may even turn the sound on when the NFL kicks off again in Green Bay tonight.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment