Saturday, April 3, 2010

BloggeRhythms 4/3/2010

Slow, relaxing day today. Actually seems like spring.

Yesterday afternoon my wife asked me to put her winter boots away until next season. I'm not really the pessimistic type, but I replied, "Let's wait." Because, as far I'm concerned, powers that be can talk about global warming all they want. But, up until a day or so ago I've been freezing my tail off. And, I don't want to go through the routine of putting winter stuff away because the calender says April, and then four or five days later, dragging the stuff back out because it's snowing.

I've gone through these warm/cold cycles many times in my life, because I've been around so long. And, if nothing else, I've learned that they're nothing more than the foibles of nature. So warming/schwarming or whatever, Al Gore already raked in a fortune or three with his climatic nonsense, why doesn't he just take his money and shut the #%XZ up?

I don't want to jinx myself, but the last I heard from my publisher my latest book's proof has finally been printed. I know I mentioned that I thought that was done yesterday, but I hadn't received written confirmation. Today, it's actually happened.

The problem I now have lurking on my horizon is, when this book proof finally shows up next week, gets my approval, and then goes into production, I'm not going to have anything to complain about any more. Of course, that'll make this a much easier blog for my readers to deal with because, there'll be absolutely nothing here except empty pages. (Only kidding, I hope.)

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment