Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BloggeRhythms 6/7/2011

Considering the subject of my last few entries, I couldn't ask for more solid confirmation of how low politicos are if I made the stories up myself. And right alongside that, my belief that most of them are dumber than stones couldn't be proven any more vividly than this retard Wiener, who should be a poster boy for those who believe our whole electoral system needs overhauling. Because if this clown is representative of the people, we should all be locked up.

As far as what this guy did, I really don't care, because I have no expectations of honesty or smarts from any politician, and haven't for years. But I do resent having to abide with the decisions these degenerates make because that affects how I live.

And what would really be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic, is that the Dem's want one of their revered leaders to explain the facts of political life to Wiener and likely ask him to step down. And who is that erstwhile pillar? Why, none other than Slick Willie himself, the impeached consummate liar. Between Willie and his wife, they committed more "alleged" improprieties and wrongdoings than Al Capone. They're the poster couple for a remake of Bonnie & Clyde.

Which brings me back to Sarah Palin, since this seems to be the week of questionable comments made by political types. I keep forgetting to mention her statement that she had no idea about where Romney intended to announce his candidacy when she took her bus to his venue. Because that's like Willy Sutton saying he didn't know robbing banks was illegal. There's simply no way on earth she has no moles in his camp for exactly the purpose of gathering that kind of information.

But let's say for the moment she really wasn't aware of Romney's plan. If that's really true, she's to dumb to hold the oval office. So, either way, I hope she simply packs up, goes away and let's qualified people run for election.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment