Saturday, August 28, 2010

BloggeRhythms 8/28/2010

TNBNT

Busy day today. Chores, errands and a couple of fix-its around the house. But, I did see one headline that struck me. Something like "Obama on way back home from vacation."

So, my question is, vacation from what? I mean, what exactly does this guy do? I know I entered a whole shopping list of stuff yesterday that this Administration's rammed through a stacked Congress, but where's the work involved? All these folks did was sit on their tails and vote "yes" for a pile of legislation that few, if any of them, bothered to read. And, the president didn't do any work on any of it it either, except make a lot of noise, that I know of.

And, unfortunately, for people who really do work, and need to, there don't seem to be enough jobs. And that seems like a double whammy, because you have people who do absolutely nothing as far as "work" is concerned, passing piles of gibberish they call laws which take the whole country down the chute financially, ruin the marketplace, and eliminate job after real job. This isn't even a Catch 22, It's more like a Catch 44.

However, there may be some light at the end of the tunnel for folks who do want to work Administration-wise. Because after the fall elections there's going to be a lot of new people in Congress. And they're going to have to roll up their sleeves and undo every word of legislation that's been flung at the walls by all those incumbents getting booted out. Realistically, it could take five or six years to intelligently restructure the horror show those brain-dead ciphers jammed through in two.

So, I guess I've just answered my own question. While it's true there's nothing at all that this Administration needs a vacation from, they're likely going to vacate soon anyway, hopefully permanently. And that'll give all the rest of us a chance to go back to work.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment