Thursday, February 19, 2015

BloggeRhythms

A friend sent an email yesterday showing photo’s of Jordan’s King Abdullah II reacting to the recent ISIS attack on his nation. Below is some of the text.
 
The fist picture was accompanied by the following: “ISIS put a captured Jordanian pilot in a metal cage, poured gasoline all over him, set him on fire, and filmed it. They then released the video to the world, showing how bad they were.  What they DIDN’T think of was what little, poor, broke Jordan would think about it.  Jordan’s king is totally fired up about it.  He’s declared war on ISIS and says that they will fight until the last round has been sent downrange.  ISIS MIGHT want to be concerned that burning the pilot alive was a very bad idea.  Forget macho Vladimir Putin, tough guy from Russia. You see, King Abdullah II is also a military pilot who today led an attack on ISIS:
 
Further photo's regarding Jordan's monarch show that, “Oh, he also rides a Harley Davidson."
 
“AND he was trained at Sandhurst, the esteemed British Royal Military Academy.  He is specifically qualified in special warfare and has ensured that Jordan has the best equipped and most highly trained special warfare troops in the region AND he is a qualified jumpmaster:
 
“What the King is, is a total warrior, a stud and he leads from the front: not from a golf course.
 
The last picture shows President Obama holding a mug of beer and saying, “Gee, I wish WE had a leader like that…”
 
Then a few minutes later, a link on Drudge led to an article from CBSDC/AP in Washington that began, “NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley would like to see President Barack Obama act like Jordan’s King Abdullah II when dealing with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
 
“In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, the TNT analyst was asked who he would like to meet today and he answered with the Jordanian king. When asked why, Barkley said it was the actions he took in response to ISIS burning alive captured Jordanian pilot Muath Al-Kaseasbeh on video.
 
“Because I think his actions when they burned that kid alive, I thought his actions were heroic. He was like, ‘No, you cannot do that to my people.’ I wish President Obama was like that sometimes. I do. I think that is the way we have to treat ISIS,” Barkley told Sports Illustrated. “We can’t keep thinking it will go away. I thought it was heroic what Abdullah did.”
 
Further along, Sir Charles said, “I am paying close attention to the political situation. I have always voted Democratic. But I like some of the Republicans this time around. I like Chris Christie. I like Jeb Bush. I like those guys.”
 
And when asked what he thought about Hillary Clinton: “Well, I just told you I was thinking about voting Republican,” Barkley said laughing.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment