Monday, March 19, 2012

BloggeRhythms 3/19/2012

Over the weekend Chris Christie said again that it's a mistake to elect someone from Congress to the presidency because they haven't the experience that hands-on governance takes.  And I agree with him completely, because the only difference between Rick Santorum and the current president is that their zealous beliefs aren't the same, but both do nothing positive for the nation.

And I, for one, am certain that Santorum knows nothing about managing the national budget, the military, foreign policy, health care, domestic oil exploration, tax reform or anything else related to putting the country on a solid footing again.

But, what he does advocate, and apparently has some expertise at, is trying to jam his social views down my throat. However, what I do individually, how I choose to live my life and my morals are none of his GD business.

So as far as I'm concerned, he and his personal feelings can take a hike. And I also know, as sure as I'm sitting here typing, that if he showed up at my house and tried to tell me how to conduct myself in person, I'd pick him up and throw him out bodily because I find him not only dumb and boring, but repulsive to boot.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment