Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BloggeRhythms 1/17/2012

As usual, I didn't watch the debate last night because I don't understand what talk-fests have do with governance ability or leadership capabilities. However, from the few headlines I've seen, It seems everyone else heartily attacked Mitt Romney, and apparently, Gingrich did quite well.

And what that says to me is, if the ability to sling unlimited and erudite sounding total BS is the quality employed to determine a leader, then the present White House resident is without doubt the greatest president the nation's ever elected. However, for me, I'd rather look at someone's actual record in office and job resume to see how they've really performed in the past, because that tells me what they're actually all about.

So, in this case, it's likely that a debate between the incumbent and Gingrich would be filled with awesome verbiage, perhaps even sending folks to their Merriam-Webster's to look meanings up.

But, as far as running the nation goes, the one in office right now makes even Jimmy Carter look good economy-wise. And the other, if elected, would make the incumbent look like a business genius, because other than taking huge fees for selling insider influence, he knows zip, zero, nada about real-world economics. 

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment