Thursday, November 24, 2011

BloggeRhythms 11/24/2011

To provide reassurance that those protesting on Wall Street are clueless as to how the U.S. economy works they now have a new campaign idea called "Occupy Black Friday."

According to Fox News, their objective is to enlist supporters to boycott just about every major retailer, and quite a few mid-sized ones, the day after Thanksgiving. They're urging folks to demonstrate against the top retail stores,including everything from Wal-Mart to Target to Dick's Sporting Goods and Dollar Tree.

The protesters say "The idea is simple, hit the corporations that corrupt and control American politics where it hurts, their profits," and state that Black Friday is the "one day where the mega-corporations blatantly dictate our actions."

So, if I understand their position, protesters are saying that major retailers have somehow gained control over the minds of the public and are forcing us to line up at their stores whether we choose to or not. And if that's really true, I'm really impressed because I thought it was the price wars, special sales offers and huge selections of merchandise that brought most folks in. However, none of that seems to matter now, because that's not what does it...the answer's actually mass hypnotism.

Consequently, if I was a protester and had nothing at all to do with my time, I'd do some really intensive research and find out how all this mass hypnosis works. And then I'd apply it to get myself hired, whether an employer wanted me or not. And that way, I'd probably be still wasting time and taking up space, but at least I'd be making a couple of bucks.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment