Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BloggeRhythms 11/22/2011

'Nother day, but made huge progress. One more major program to transfer to my new computer system and I'll be a happy camper.

But it seems that I'm not the only one who's hasn't gotten anything productive done in the past few days, however, I've got an excuse...I had no functioning computer system. Congress on the other hand, has absolutely nothing to do almost all of the time, has thousands of folks helping them and still accomplishes zero.

Because now it looks like the Stupid..oops, did I type "Stupid," I meant to type "Super" Committee. Sorry. But anyway, it looks like that bunch of clowns on the committee, whatever you choose to call it will come to no agreement. And the reasons for its failure are absolutely, unequivocally and undeniably political.

So once again we have a group of folks who care nothing about what's good for their country, they only care about their constituents and their own re-elections. So, if the U.S. can't pay its bills nor balance its budget it doesn't matter to them at all.

Yet, as I keep mentioning more and more often, I think they've gone too far this time around, and too many folks are very upset by how this committee's acted to date. Which means that fortunately for us all, the huge deficit might be around for longer than we all hoped, but these congressfolks aren't going to stay around at all thanks to all of us voters.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment