Sunday, July 17, 2011

BloggeRhythms 7/17/2011

I don't know about you, but I'm really very, very tired of the debt talk farce and wish that all the political phonies would just stop the posturing and move on.

In reality, there's only way that the debt will start to get paid down and that will be when the economy really improves. And the economy can't and won't improve so long as this president's in office. What's more, if any kind of taxes are raised, on the so-called rich or anywhere else, that will make things far worse.

Thus, all the talk, threats and hourly speeches by our so-called leader are a waste of time and breath,and I doubt anyone pays much attention anyhow. But, as I keep suggesting, there are two simple words he can say that will turn the economy around in almost an instant and help the nation in many other ways as well. All he really to announce is: I resign.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment