Friday, March 18, 2011

BloggeRhythms 3/18/2011

As businesspeople, salespeople, inventors and comedians will tell you, timing is everything.

And over the past few months, I've mentioned that the U.S. has made a little reported $2 billion loan guarantee to a Brazilian oil company in which George Soros is said to be a major investor.

In the meantime, at the moment parts of the world are literally and figuratively blowing up, with significant uncertainty as to how, when and where all the pieces will wind up. In fact, much of the world population is gravely concerned about the outcome.

So, in view of all this, where does our president go? Well, he's on his way to South America. And, where's the first stop? Why, Brazil of course.

Now, is this just a trip that any president would make at a time like this, regardless of the planet's ungluing? Or is it a precautionary step, to ascertain his investments are safe? Well, I assure you, I have no clue as to what his motives are and know nothing about his plans for this trip. But I do know that if I was concerned about a potential global nuclear holocaust, I'd want to know that my assets were safe.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment