Sunday, January 23, 2011

BloggeRhythms 1/23/2011

Big day today, and from what I can tell it looks like all the pundits agree. The Packers will unequivocally beat the Bears, unless the Bears somehow manage to pull out a win. And the Steelers will bury the Jets, except that Sanchez might have a good day which would give the Jets an edge, perhaps.

So what it boils down to, according to the experts, without a shadow of a doubt: in the upcoming Super Bowl, either the Packers or Bears will face the Steelers or maybe the Jets.

But all I know for sure is, it's going to be a long day. And, in my opinion this is the best group of quarterbacks to ever simultaneously reach the playoffs. While Big Ben Roethlisberger has the most playoff experience of the four, and is as tough as they come, the other three guys are gaining quickly in regard to playing under pressure, so Ben doesn't have that much of an edge. And since this is the playoffs, and one-game situations...anything can happen. Aside from that, it's a team sport, so everyone has to produce.

The only other thing I have to note, which I've done often lately, is although I've been a die-hard Jet fan since their inception, I've mentioned the other three QB's in these writings before. And my guess early this season was that they'd all be there at the end, except maybe a little shaky on Cutler. So, since it doesn't happen too often, I just wanted to take credit for my correct predictions again.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment