Thursday, October 7, 2010

BloggeRhythms 10/7/2010

There seems to be some kind of synergy with happenings in the world and my latest project. Because I've been buried trying to work out some kinks in a new marketing campaign that's eating up lots of time, but after checking my news sources, there's nothing worth blogging about. So, I haven't really missed anything at all.

I guess I could go on and type a few pages about how Trump would perform as president, but I don't think it's worth the keystrokes. Except, I do wonder about how the armed services will feel about wearing designer outfits, after their equipment's been plated in gold. And, I know that it's never been done before, but maybe the U.S. will be better off if the government simply defaults on all its debt and walks away just like he does, without a care or glance back. Beyond that, he'll have whole battalions of troops to hold the creditors off. Then again, he did have an air force of his own once, but that too, as they say...hit the silk.

Yet, if nothing else, there's still a consistency to those who run for office. Because it seems that politics lures all the losers, as our government continually proves. But, then again, most successful folks are too busy and pleased with their own productivity to run for office, so we always wind up with the dregs. Nonetheless, marines with long dyed-red hairdo's and new face-jobs might actually scare our enemies into submission.

That's it for today folks

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment