Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BloggeRhythms 10/19/2010

I noticed a new tracking tool for the blog this afternoon, and answered a lingering question of mine. Because, since I don't understand how the quite complicated Google traffic formulae work (I think they're trying to sell consulting services..to help folks figure that out,) I didn't really know precisely how many views my entries get each day. Although I certainly get feedback, and know people read the blog, I never saw the actual numbers.

Nonetheless, I've kept on typing, knowing that readers are out there. But, I was really surprised to learn that not only are there readers, the number keeps increasing, and there are even hits from around the world.

For example, among others to date, there have been 35 views from Canada, 32 from Japan, 19 from Mexico, 6 from Russia and 5 from Denmark. But the ones that really took me aback are 17 from Brazil and 13 from the United Emirates.

Looking at those last two countries, I can only assume that some folks are interested in my notes on George Soros, and on the oil business in general. So, I guess I'm glad to see my work's having some kind of impact, and maybe that's why we haven't heard from Mr. Soros in a long time. I've thought, until today, he was avoiding the president. But as it turns out, it's been he's been ducking me all along.

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment