Saturday, July 20, 2013

BloggeRhythms 7/20/2013

I haven’t commented on the Florida shooting case for several reasons. First and foremost, since I wasn't present when it happened, I have no idea whatsoever where the truth lies. However, not having an inkling themselves, I think its amazing that so many others are absolutely certain they do.
 
There’s also been such huge media coverage of the case that I can’t see the purpose of adding my thoughts, and thus had no intent at all of bringing it up myself. But then this morning, I read on the New York Times website via Drudge that the incumbent decided to comment on the subject on Friday, as follows: “Reading an unusually personal, handwritten statement, Mr. Obama summed up his views with a single line: “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.”
 
And it was that comment that set me to typing, because I recalled glimpsing a photo on the web a few days ago, supposedly a recent photo of the shooting victim, Trayvon Martin, which I‘ve placed below.
 
 
And if it is indeed Martin in that photograph, I have to assume that the incumbent leads some kind of double life, which I now find very confusing.
 
Because, now I’m not sure which photo’s present an accurate image of POTUS. Are they the one’s in the suits and ties in all the photo op’s, behind podiums, entering and exiting Air Force One, or anywhere else there’s a camera? Or, is it the one above from the web?
 
So, for now I guess I’ll have to do some serious research to find the truth. But if it turns out that the above photo’s accurate, and that’s what the incumbent looked like thirty-five years ago, his doctors must be truly amazing. Because, even though I pay very little attention to pic’s of the incumbent at all, since all the tattoos were removed with no visible scars remaining whatsoever, that's very, very impressive to me.
 
That’s it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment