Friday, February 22, 2013

BloggeRhythms 2/22/2013

Nothing much going on in the news at all. And since that’s the case, I’ve been really scouring media websites, but haven’t found much of interest that I haven’t mentioned before.
 
I did, however, come across a link on Drudge to a NY Times story headlined: “Cuomo machine goes after state worker for talking.”
 
I read the story out of curiosity, found it boring and in my opinion, not worth any time at all. It’s just some typical political finger-pointing and some writer’s effort to fill newspaper space.
 
I bring it up, though, because seeing Cuomo’s name in ink made me realize that I forgot who our governor here in New York is. And that struck me as odd whereas I spend considerable time day in and day out reading about current events and happenings that affect all our lives.
 
So, my question for today is: What does this guy Cuomo do, and where does he do it and why?
 
Now, as an author, I was very aware of his father who was a major league empty suit with a bigger than average vocabulary. But other than his using ten words where one or two would do, I can’t remember very much else about him either.
 
So, I guess it must be a family trait to get elected and fold into the woodwork for however long voters permit it. And who knows, one of these days the current NY governor might even do something folks actually care about, but honestly, I really doubt it.
 
That's it for today folks.
 
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment