Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BloggeRhythms 7/31/2102

As I sat typing yesterday’s entry, listing the events in Bill Clinton’s past that will surely come back to haunt the incumbent if he really allows him a key position in the Dem convention, I must admit I was truly confused. The only conclusion I could reach was that the incumbent feels desperate to the extent that he’d accept someone so toxic in trying to save his cause, and had run out of all other options. After all, if nothing else, these two truly not only hate each other fiercely, but Willy slams the POTUS every chance he gets.

And then, an hour later the truth finally hit me, because I’d taken the case as presented without thinking through how something this foolish could happen. But, in fact there’s a good explanation that makes just about absolute sense.

By now, it’s surely clear that Joe Biden’s a liability that can’t be afforded, unless they can find a way to tape his mouth closed. So that means he’s probably toast the next time around. However, there’s another person who could not only fill the slot handily, but by now’s probably more popular than the candidate himself, and her name is Hillary.

So, I guess the fact is that the incumbent really doesn’t want Bill around at all, but when he approached Hillary to beg her to help him, she likely said he’d have to showcase Bill or take a hike and likely lose the White House, so he caved to her wishes.

And, as for me, I just wanted to go on record and score a few points for perception, ahead of most others who haven’t figured the scenario out yet.

That’s it for today folks.

Adios  

No comments:

Post a Comment