Sunday, July 18, 2010

BloggeRhythms 7/18/2010

The same guy who's held the lead in the Open from the 7th hole of the second round, Louis Oosthuizen from South Africa, won the event this afternoon. Though the nasty weather that plagued the course for half the tournament ceased, the wind remained, adding to most of the scores.

I didn't hear the comment myself but my wife said that John Daly complained that the grass around the cups wasn't mowed flat, leaving a raised edge on the holes which apparently was why he couldn't putt well enough to shoot low scores. Now that I've heard his comment I'm going to back and double-check, but I'm still pretty sure that everyone who scored lower than Daly putted to the same holes as he did. Then again, considering his favorite pastime, maybe he saw two holes.

As far as the rest of the news goes, there isn't any. So this is going to be my shortest blog so far. (Actually, we have an appointment, so we're out'a here in a few minutes.)

That's it for today folks.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment